VOTERS WILL NOT RECEIVE BALLOTS FOR 2021 ELECTIONS UNLESS REQUESTED, OR ENROLLED AS A PERMANENT VBM RECIPIENT.
Every New Jersey Voter is eligible to APPLY to Vote by Mail!
- The November 3rd, 2020 General Election was a unique case where, due to COVID-19 safety protocols, all voters were automatically sent a Vote by Mail ballot. This will NOT occur for 2021 elections, unless you have previously enrolled on the Permanent Vote by Mail list.
- Any registered voter may still apply to receive a Vote by Mail ballot for any election, or for all future elections by calling the Passaic County Clerk Elections Division at (973)881-4127, or by printing and mailing an application form found at: https://nj.gov/state/elections/assets/pdf/forms-vote-by-mail/vote-by-mail-english-passaic.pdf
- Applications must be received by June 1st for Primary Election ballots.
- To check your registration status or address on file, click here: https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/auth/sign-up or to register to vote online, click here: https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/register
- A return envelope with return postage is included, so you don't even need a stamp.
- Ballots must be POSTMARKED by June 8th and RECEIVED by June 15th, 2021, so please don't wait to send your ballot back!